suppotmypc

vrijdag 21 januari 2011

Sacha Baron Cohen to make Saddam Hussein film

Controversial British actor Sacha Baron Cohen, is going to play a dictator in a new film on a book which was supposedly written by Saddam Hussein. However, the CIA believes that the book was written by ghost-writers under the influence of former Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein and was published under his name. The Book is about a Heroic Story of a dictator who risked his life to ensure that democracy would never come to the country he so lovingly oppressed. The comedy movie is going to be released worldwide on May 11, 2012. Some of the co-writers will be, Alec berg, Jeff Schaffer ,and David Mandel, the team who worked on the US comedies series Seinfeld. Some claimed that many studios began a bidding war for the production rights.
I was fond of the Ali G series. I watched them all and I also watched the movie. However, after that Sasha Baron in his act as Borat started to make fun of some groups of people , that was when I lost respect for his acting skills. Because, when a comedian starts to make jokes about groups of people or about a particular culture then he becomes just another cheap comedian to me. However, I am anxious to see how this new character is going to be and which controversy it is going to create.
Source:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/sacha-baron-cohen/8272469/Sacha-Baron-Cohen-to-make-Saddam-Hussein-film.html

1 opmerking:

  1. I agree with Ibrahim, this comedian is very rude to certain groups of people. Firs I liked his shows, a funny rapper or whatever, but in Borat he acted like an idiot and this movie will not be much different I expect. It is a shame how deep a good comedian can fall.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen