suppotmypc

donderdag 20 januari 2011

One Hyde Park, the world's most expensive apartments, opens its doors for the first time

The world’s most expensive residential apartments at One Hyde Park have been unveiled. Around 350 guests were invited to see the apartment which reportedly starts at £6.5m for one bedroom. The buildings have shared features including, a 21m swimming pool, saunas, a gym, and many more. The owner can also use various services such as valets, concierge, and butler room services. Many critics say that the development would never sell duo to the current financial crisis. But owners of the project claim that 60pc of the 83 apartments have already been sold, mainly by foreign buyers from the Middle East and Asia. One of these apartments is a penthouse which has been sold for a record-breaking £140 million. The new owners will also have access to 24-hour room service and protection from SAS-trained security guards.

I also like to buy one of these apartments. Although, I have to sell my laptop first, but I think it will be worth it. Of course my laptop will then have to be £6.5m worth. Unfortunately, it is not. Anyway, I do not see why an apartment should cost that much, especially when people in other parts of the world are dying of hunger. Overall I think that the apartments are overpriced. I also wonder whether or not the people who buy an apartment will spend a lot of their time in it, because most of them probably have a tight business schedule.
Source:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten